Working with law firms and corporations nationwide to help minimize the risk
associated with ESI that is subject to litigation and regulatory investigations
Organizations, large and small, struggle with managing Electronically Stored Information (ESI). As data volumes continue to grow, having a strategy to manage the risk associated with ESI is important. At iControl ESI, our advisors want to put you in control of your data, and we use our decades of experience in providing guidance to law firms and corporations around the world to do exactly that.
The ICAS holistic approach to ESI management is proven to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal policies, workflows, processes, and procedures. Our expert advisors provide guidance in the implementation of best practices and ensure that your organizational processes are defensible, standardized, and repeatable.
iControlESI Advisory Services
Information Governance & Litigation Readiness
- Proactive eDiscovery Gap Assessment and Reactive ESI Management
- As-Is Assessment & Optimization Plan development
- Data Mapping
- Motions Practice
- Rule 26 Conference Preparation
- Expert support
- Discovery Coordination
- eDiscovery Standard Specification Consulting
- Discovery Strategic Consulting and Assessment
- Reactive Back-up Tape Restoration, Structured Data and Analysis Plans
- Litigation Hold and associated Data Retention Policy and Planning
eDiscovery Specific Advisory
- Data Analytics, Predictive Coding and TAR workflows
- Early Case Assessment and Data Reduction
- Consulting and Pre-Project Development Services
- Custom processing or production and associated workflow development
- Collection and Acquisition consultation services using forensically sound processes
- Design appropriate procedures for accurately processing, searching and culling data in preparation for review or production
- Construct methodologies for systematically extracting data from difficult repositories such as structured data.
Stay up to date on the latest ESI Insight!
Valuable resources for all
eDiscovery communities of practice.